- You are using the "Recruitment System" of the OXlab which is jointly run by the Saïd Business School and the Oxford Internet Institute of the University of Oxford. The following rules apply to all information provided by you to the "Recruitment System" through this website:
- All information provided by you is strictly voluntary.
- At no time will the administrator of the "Recruitment System" release personal information to any third party.
- The information provided by you will only be used for scheduling purposes; it will never be attached to the data collected during the sessions. ALL EXPERIMENTS ARE ANONYMOUS!
- At anytime, any participant may unsubscribe from our mailing list in order to get no further invitations for experiments. Upon request, we will also delete a participant's data without any restrictions. To unsubscribe or to request deletion, you may send an informal e-mail to email@example.com.
- All information provided to the "Recruitment System" is strictly confidential and is stored securely. If you have any questions or comments regarding your personal information you may contact:
1 St Giles
Oxford OX1 3JS
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.